You could win!
We run regular competitions with exciting prizes up for grabs. Sign up to our newsletter below, or bookmark this page, so you can always hear about our competitions.
There is no current competition.
The Joy Luck Club
Winners: J. Dooney (LinkedIn), DK Matthews (Facebook), A. Lycett (Facebook). Congratulations!
Leave a comment on our blog called The top 3 China-related movies of all time, or spread the word on social media, and you'll automatically go in the draw to win 1 of 3 DVDs of our favorite movie - The Joy Luck Club!
It's a brilliant movie to discuss in your English class in China, or just to watch in general. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is Hello Teacher! at 103 Stockmans Way, Kensington, Victoria, Australia, 3031.
2. The competition is open to anyone except employees of the promoter, their relatives and suppliers.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
4. While an entrant can make multiple comments on the blog, only one entry will be accepted per person.
5. The competition period runs from March 2 to March 31. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows. During the competition period leave a legible, non-offensive comment on the blog called The top 3 China-related movies of all time via the Disqus platform on this website, or where you see the blog posted on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. You can also simply share the blog on Facebook or LinkedIn, or retweet the blog on Twitter.
8. The prize is as follows: 1 of 3 copies of The Joy Luck Club DVD. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
10. The winner will be notified by the promoter within a week after the competiton period. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will post the prize to the winner anywhere in the world.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
14. The winner agrees to the use of their name appearing on this website.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with anyone except the promoter.
17. The promoter has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.